Tester PGT120.COM with RS232 Interface
The ESD tester Personnel Grounding Tester PGT® 120 controls the personal grounding resistors for wrist and shoe grounding for access monitoring of electrostatically protected areas (EPA’s).
- Special version PGT®120 with DATA interface for connection e.g. to time recording terminals. Test results are provided via RS232 interface.
- An additional potential-free relay contact enables control of a door opener or a turnstile for access control, for example.
- The Personnel Grounding Tester PGT® 120 controls the personal grounding resistors for wrist and footwear grounding to monitor access to electrostatically protected areas (EPA’s).
- Power supply via a plug-in power supply unit.
- Testing of wrist strap earthing, testing of right and left shoe possible simultaneously by separate measuring circuits.
- Separate testing of personal leakage resistance over left and right shoe.
- In conjunction with individual personal systems (e.g. turnstiles), footwear measurement can be carried out in “hands-free mode” without actuating the touch plate.
- Test voltage 30 V, 50 V or 100 Volt (standard setting).
- The lower limit values can be deactivated.
- Can be used as a table-top or wall-mounted unit (the optional wall bracket is required as a wall-mounted unit).
- Limit values adjustable via dip switches.