- Scope of application – The work tables are modular and have limitless possibilities to
meet your work requirements. The individual workstation can be expanded or upgraded with additional modules (drawer blocks, lighting, …).
- Key Features – Assembly and installation are easy, clear assembly instructions are included with each module.
- Dimensions – available in the following sizes
1200 x 700 x 655-950 mm
1500 x 700 x 655-950 mm
1800 x 700 x 655-950 mm
- Design / execution – The Viking work table Ostrov was designed for mirror-like construction and allows the available space to be used optimally. Since both tables use the frame elements together, this solution is particularly favorable compared to the individual version.The set consists of the height-adjustable table top and shelf. The modular structure allows flexible application possibilities. Additional equipment such as drawer blocks or lighting can be retrofitted.The table top is heat-resistant and wear-resistant. The main shelf is also adjustable in height and can be loaded up to 50 kg. The high-quality work table is designed for a high load capacity and can be set up in a line with no gaps. Different dimensions and individual configurations or adjustments are possible on request. The steel frames are in dark gray (RAL 7012) or light gray (RAL 7025). The worktop has an abrasion-resistant powder-coated finish. The table top has a load capacity of 300 kg. The table is height adjustable (655 – 950 mm)
- Additional description – The table complies with the international standard IEC 61340-5-1.
- Scope of delivery – 2 pieces included in the package
- Technical note – Even if the paint on the ESD tables is conductive, additional shelves should still be individually earthed in order to obtain a reliable earthing path.
- Colours – Gray
- Operating temperature (min / max ° C) – Temperature resistant up to max 300 ° C