The semi-automatic bond tester 5600i
Complements F&S’s die and wire bonders.
Results can be analysed and output immediately or exported in a number of data base formats for subsequent analysis as desired.
Bond Tester 5600i
The semi-automatic bond tester 5600i complements F&S’s die and wire bonders.
The PC controlled moving table allows any number of bonds to be tested automatically from a stored program. Results can be analysed and output immediately or exported in a number of data base formats for subsequent analysis as desired.
Powerful extended capabilities enable measurements such as force/time curves to be made and deliver more data over the quality of the bond tested.
BOND / TEST SYSTEM
Pullheads – 100 cN bis 5.000 cN
Shearheads – 500 cN bis 50.000 cN
10i, 30i, 32i, 50i, 50iHR
- Standard-Workholder for parts up to 4×4″ with Vacuum and mechanical clamping
workholders up to 4×4″ with jaws
TO mount with mechanical clamp
4×4 “workholder with rubberized surface, with mechanical clamping
CSR – Corporate Standard Report
- Data analysis even for largest data sets from bond testing in series production
- Clear data base structure and selection of test samples offering wide filtering options
- On-screen display, analysis and configurable reports
- Statistical analysis (Min, Max, average and standard deviation)
- Cp/Cpk process control, SPC and trend analysis
- Export of filtered test data for external analysis
5600 – Pull- & Sheartester
- Manual testing of thin- and heavy wire bonds
- Easily changeable cartridges